Brush Pilot 2.1 - November 1st, 2012
- New Feature: Correctly recognizes Photoshop Elements 10 Brushes folder
- New Feature: Reads and installs Photoshop CS6 brushes
- General Performance Improvement: Mountain Lion Compatible
Brush Pilot 2.0.1 - February 15th, 2011
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Brush Pilot would crash in "Show Volumes" mode when all uninstalled brush files are on external volumes.
- Bug Fix: Fixed some spurious brush files in "Show Volumes" mode, with recent versions of OS X.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where folders disappear from the file list after being renamed, with recent versions of OS X.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the number of files within a folder displayed incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Memory leak.
Brush Pilot 2.0 - July 30th, 2010
- New Feature: Export as PNG. When exporting, Brush Pilot will generate a PNG (with or without transparency) at full size for each individual brush inside the file and organize the collection into a folder.
- New Feature: "Show Volumes" menu command will show complete file hierarchy, arranged by volume.
- New Feature: Double clicking on folders in file path display will open them in Finder.
- UI: iTunes style scrollbars.
- UI: File Count indicators reveal how many brush files are in each folder.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where users running CS3 in Japanese were unable to find their brushes.
Brush Pilot 1.1.1 - May 29th, 2010
- Bug Fix: Disabled searching on volumes used for Time Machine backups, to avoid displaying duplicate files.
- Bug Fix: Disabled searching on some volumes, such as NTFS-formatted Boot Camp volumes, which was too slow and caused Brush Pilot to be unresponsive (fixed for 10.6 only).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug which prevented launching under Tiger (OS X 10.4.11).
- Compatibility Fix: Added support for CS5-generated brushes (16 -bit & 8-bit brush files)
- UI: New "Install" icon.
Brush Pilot 1.1 - April 19th, 2010
- New Feature: File path display to the currently selected file.
- New Localizations: French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where users with some localized versions of Photoshop CS3 could not discover brush files or install them.
- UI: Minor changes to window appearance.
- UI: File panel now does not resize when window is resized.
Brush Pilot 1.0.5 - February 17th, 2010
- New Feature: Basic Printing.
- New Feature: Added German Localization.
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug where some users had to re-enter their license code.
Brush Pilot 1.0.4 - January 23rd, 2010
- New Feature: Added Sparkle framework for automatic updates.
- Bug fix: Fixed crash when launching Brush Pilot in Snow Leopard with no Photoshop installed.
Brush Pilot 1.03 - July 2nd, 2009
- Bug fix: For some users, registration was lost after quitting.
- Bug fix: Correctly ignore aliases on systems without a Photoshop
- Bug fix: In certain circumstances, brush previews were not displayed, even
though a full file list is present.
Brush Pilot 1.02 - June 25th, 2009
- Bug fix: "Reveal in Finder" sometimes opens two windows.
- Bug fix: Crash on deleting an installed brush file, when Spotlight hadn't
properly indexed the Photoshop brushes folder.
- Bug fix: For Photoshop CS3 and CS4 and Elements version 6, show brush
files in ~/Application Support/Adobe/.
- Bug fix: Crash when Spotlight is disabled.
Brush Pilot 1.01 - June 24th, 2009
- Bug fix: failed to launch under System 10.4.11
Brush Pilot 1.0 - June 23rd, 2009